Walk In: Customer Service Associates / Sr.Customer Service Associates (Voice)
Date: 29th September 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 11.00 – 04.00 PM
Venue: ACIS, 2nd Floor, Bhavani Bldng, Technpark, Trivandrum
Contact Person: Ajumal Khan / Sreekala Thannikkat
- Working with people: able to show credible experience of working effectively in a team environment, building loyalty and confidence in others.
- Ability to learn: able to demonstrate learning from the interview process and the questioning, able to give examples of earlier learning.
- Customer Services: able to show credible experience of working with customers and providing a high level of care, behaving in a professional manner & building rapport with Customers. Ideally in a BPO or Call Centre environment.
- Problem Solving/Objection Handling: able to show credible experience of effective problem solving, reacting to problems in a calm & professional manner. Resolving the situation appropriately.
- Influencing/Persuasiveness: able to show credible experience of influencing or persuading others through establishing needs.
- Initiative: able to work with concepts with a view to change/continuous improvement and assisting learning and development.
- Resilience: able to show credible experience of resilience in a business/professional environment and to deal with adverse situations in a positive manner.
- Communication: Able to communicate clearly & effectively.
- Adaptability: Must be responsive to change as working in a fast pace, regularly changing environment.
- Reliability: Due to work priorities in the call centre good time keeping & regular attendance is a priority.
- Target Driven: Experience of working under defined targets and achieving such targets.
- 1 – 4 year’s international BPO experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Graduate in any discipline/ Undergraduates with relevant experience can also apply.
- Proficient with Computers (MS office).
- Flexible to work inUKshifts.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Send resume to : Ajumal.firstname.lastname@example.org or Sreekala.email@example.com
Experience : 2 – 5 yrs is mandatory
- Experience in Recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Should be internet savvy.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of recruitment.
- Excellent skills in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent Telephonic interview skills.
- Should have excellent English language skills
- Candidates with above mentioned skills only need to apply
- Shift- Has to work in the shift 4:00AM-12:00PM / 5:00PM-1:00AM
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org