Note: Before applying to any of the jobs posted in this blog please check the authenticity of these openings with the concerned authorities and the blogger/blog is not responsible for any future fraud/cheating.
WALK IN DATE: – 26th Aug 2012 (Sunday).
WALK IN TIME: – Between 9AM – 3PM
- Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
- Willingness to work in Night shifts
- Fresher’s OR Candidates with 1-2 years of experience with good communication skills would be preferred.
- Typing Speed of at least 30 – 45 WPM
- Candidates who have worked in Mortgage process would be a preferred.
- Fresher’s with B.Tech, BE and other similar professional qualifications WOULD NOT be a preferred profile.
Address Details :
1 West Bhavani Building, Ground floor, Technopark, Trivandrum– 695581
Experience : 2+ years.
- Seeking seasoned IT Recruiters who are capable of sourcing candidates for US clients.
- 2+ years working as an IT Recruiter with at least 1+ years in U.S Staffing (Recent experience is a MUST)
- Ability to work on Prime Vendor requirements as well as Direct Clients with a quick turnaround time is required.
- Must be willing to work in Night Shifts
- Job code: US/ITR/YMA/8/2012
- Only candidates with relevant experience need apply
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent in usage of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Seasoned with conducting both phone and in-person interviews
- Excellent listening skills and ability to follow directions with little guidance
Send resume to : email@example.com
- A minimum of 2 years experience in web development.
- Softwares :Dreamweaver 8+, Microsoft Web Expression 2, Photoshop CS+, Flash
- Designing Tools :HTML, ASP.NET, Java Script, CSS
- Operating systems :Windows
- Languages :C++, C#, ASP.NET, PHP (Joomla, OSCommerce Customization)
- Database :SQL Server 2000
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience : 3+ years.
- Pro-active and reactive checks and resolution of issues in IHG systems.
- Monitoring and managing Cisco-based networks.
- System administration of Linux systems and variants.
- Reporting and escalation of critical issues.
- Managing communication with onsite resources.
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems – Potentially to RHCT level.
- Experience in Scripting, troubleshooting network environment & packages.
- Hands on experience in developing, maintaining and supporting network environment.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Networking issues, Installation, Hot fix administration, Remote administration etc.
- In depth administrative experience in Linux OS variants, Proxy servers, web servers (Apache).
- In depth knowledge in patching Linux systems.
- Knowledge of Redhat Satellite server will be advantageous.
- Familiar with Nagios & Cacti, ITIL, EXIM / Sendmail.
- Knowledge of Windows 2000 and 2003 network with Client OS as Windows XP,Vista.
- Should have Virtualization knowledge.
- Should be a graduate in any discipline with more than 3 years of experience in a network environment.
- CCNA-certification and expertise in Cisco systems will be an added advantage
- Other competencies desired are excellent communication and inter-personal skills, exposure to quality systems (ISO / CMMI), Should be a quick learner with an eye for detail, Drive for results within deadlines, demonstrate a high degree of self motivation and tenacity to get the job done.
Send resume to : email@example.com