Note: Before applying to any of the jobs posted in this blog please check the authenticity of these openings with the concerned authorities and the blogger/blog is not responsible for any future fraud/cheating.
Experience: 5 to 10 years.
- Provides overall Business Analysis, Solution Design, and Functional Architecture activities within the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Applications
Solution Specific Responsibilities:
- Manages development of the functional and technical specifications for Oracle Planning, Shop Floor, Material and Scheduling business flow related objects
- Manages the configuration and testing of system prototypes for the discreet and repetitive manufacturing business flow, including Oracle INV, MRP, WIP, BOM, RLM, OM, EDI,PO, Financial and all integration touch points
- Provides QA review for blueprint deliverables with respect to the discreet and repetitive manufacturing business flow
- Participates in Project Management / PMO activities for Planning, Status Reporting, and Issue/Risk Management etc.
- May manage or coordinate offshore resources as needed
- 10-12 Years of demonstrable experience with Oracle E-Business Suite Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, BOM, WIP, MRP, RLM, OM, EDI, Repetitive Mfg and Financials (AR, AP, GL and Cost) – versions 11i
- Has experienced and worked on at least 2-3 full lifecycle projects implementing the Oracle Manufacturing and scheduling business flow and has strong managerial and communications skills
- Extensive experience in implementing Oracle ERP in Automobile industry.
- Strong SDLC understanding, including customer requirements definition and documentation, business process and decision support design, processes flow modeling, system analysis and design, functional gap identification, and general business analysis and issue resolution
- Knowledge of the Oracle Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM)
Send resume to : email@example.com
Experience : 2-5 years.
- Expert on J2EE – Struts (or equivalent), Spring, Hibernate (ORM),
- Build/deployment tools (Ant/Maven), SQL programming and Other Apache frameworks. Strong on J2EE standards
- Experience in buildingAjaxbased applications
- Strong skills in Web application architecture/design
- B Tech, MCA, Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Product development experience is highly desirable
Any other(s): 2 years commitment is needed
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 5 to 8 years.
- Campus LAN/WAN Networking – Data and Voice (BGP, OSPF)
- Cisco Routers, Catalyst Switches, IOS, i.e. Hardware and Software
- CiscoWorks / LMS
- A detailed understanding of TCP/IP
- Protocol Analysis – Wireshark
- ISP interaction
- HP OpenView and monitoring utilities
- Cisco PIX/ASA Firewalls
- CheckPoint Firewalls on Nokia platforms
- Bluecoat Proxy Chain
- Juniper SSL/VPN (SRA) Solution
- IPSec site-to-site VPNs
- CCNP (current/active)
- ITIL v3 Foundation
Send resume to : email@example.com