Note: Before applying to any of the jobs posted in this blog please check the authenticity of these openings with the concerned authorities and the blogger/blog is not responsible for any future fraud/cheating.
ITC Infotech, one of the fastest growing IT companies, is a fully-owned subsidiary of ITC Limited, the US$ 7 billion diversified conglomerate. Headquartered in Bangalore, ITC Infotech services Fortune-listed customers across North America and Europe. The company has established a service delivery footprint across more than 140 countries worldwide and provides comprehensive solutions through dedicated development centres, offices, and delivery centres in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, in addition to two delivery hubs in Bangalore and Kolkata.
ITC Infotech needs the following personnel for their upcoming centre in Trivandrum, Kerala.
Designation: Project Manager/Lead consultant – IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Job Description / Requirements:
• Experience in the discipline of Project as well as Project Management and detail orientation
• Strong project management skills
• Creating Request for Proposals (RFPs) for new customers. Performing Effort Estimation Resource requirement risks & Assumptions for new Projects / Customers
• Driving day to day operation of HW deployment decom and conversion projects including the initiation and follow up on service requests in the form of tickets emails etc. Maintaining issues lists and developing action plans to quickly and effectively close gaps.
• Managing requirements for incoming projects to ensure the most efficient use of resources quick deployment and minimal disruption of effort.
• Initiating projects via cross-organizational channels assign resources to manage cost schedule and performance of component projects while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the Infrastructure Deployment program.
• The management of infrastructure assets ensuring integrity and consistency of the same.
• The development and optimization of scalable business processes directed toward the strategic infrastructure deployment objectives of the organization.
• Operations infrastructure and supply chain experience in one or more of the following area: Network hardware OS Security a strong plus.
• Strong knowledge of IT related technologies such as Windows Server 2003 SQL Active Directory Networking (TCP/IP load balancing DNS ACL routing).
Note: Applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line strictly in format ‘Your Skill: ITC Infotech Trivandrum’
Dev Manager Peoplesoft Technical
Experience : 9 – 14 Years
- Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc
- As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture
- Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. Preferred Qualifications: BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of one year of software engineering or related experience
- The candidate should have an overall experience of around 10 years with a minimum of 2 years being in a leadership role. Peoplesoft experience in any of the domain . He should be willing to work in a flexible environment and closely with the Bangalore Development team. Passion towards customer satisfaction, working closely with the individuals reporting in, and technical/functional involvement is very essential
Job Location: Trivandrum
Please send your Profile to email@example.com
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge of modern design patterns and architectural platforms and loosely abstracted software elements.
- Excellent customer service and team-working skills
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, and maintain attention to detail
- Candidates in possession of valid B1 or H1B visa for US must
- Perform coding changes or develop new systemic processes based on technical specifications
- Research and resolve production support issues as they occur
- Provide second level service support for internal customers and QA team
- Develop and execute unit test and scripts to ensure coding changes adhere to functional requirements and technical specifications
- Develop technical documentation and change control documentation
- Develop custom reports as needed
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Tester Trainee
Experience : 0 – 1 years
Any graduate with the certification of software Testing.
Send resume to : email@example.com