Note: Before applying to any of the jobs posted in this blog please check the authenticity of these openings with the concerned authorities and the blogger/blog is not responsible for any future fraud/cheating.
Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals
Masters in any discipline with exceptional skill in handling English language
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will assist the Instructional Designer (ID) to:
- Research, analyze, design, develop, customize instructional materials as defined by the ID.
- Work with different types of input material to create instructional content.
- Use templates in developing instructional materials.
- Develop and suggest appropriate visualization notes for the materials.
- Develop objectives and ensure content matches those objectives.
- Revise and rewrite content to shape it for learning needs.
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another format (usually this is adapting materials from face-to-face to e-learning).
- Structure assignments, activities and projects for student learning.
- Develop assessments.
- Very good writing skills in English
- Graduate / Post-Graduate in Mass Communication / English / Journalism / Education / Instruction.
- Experience might be a plus but is not necessary.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works in new media.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of styles and for multiple audiences.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office and on the Internet.
Send resume to : email@example.com
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Develop and implement overall Company corporate collaterals such as Corporate Brochures Corporate Profile, Corporate Video, newsletters etc which supports the corporate positioning of the Company
* Organizing events internal and external
* Manage Media and creative agencies for company PR and Collaterals
* Manage Social media marketing for company
* Manage internal communication with employee and lead Employee engagement
* Responsible for Corporate Marketing Strategies.
* Support PR & Media Relations, brand building and market leadership.
* Excellent communication skills, writing skills and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Ability to present in an engaging and articulate manner.
Qualification & Experience
* 1+ years experience in expertise in corporate communications, marketing content development, branding and advertising.
* Detail oriented and good time management skill required
* Good understanding of corporate communications practices,.
* Work experience in Telecom or technology companies preferred,.
* Should have Superior communication skills and people skills, ability to articulate thoughts well.
* Good planning and organizing skills and ability to work independently
* Experience in engaging with journalists and PR agencies
1. The position is in the corporate office of Flytxt at Trivandrum.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org