Note: Before applying to any of the jobs posted in this blog please check the authenticity of these openings with the concerned authorities and the blogger/blog is not responsible for any future fraud/cheating.
Experience: 3 to 7 yrs.
- Experience in real-time embedded C software applications or good basics in C++, OOPS, UML
- GUI/Application development experience with HMI/Graphics interest
- Experience with Altia Design Toolsor EB Guide or any other Graphics design tool such as GDT/GDG
- Experience with using Stateflow from Mathworks to develop user interface logic schemes
- Experience in a model-based design environment and auto-code generation methodologies
- Working knowledge of hardware/software analysis tools (e.g. oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, CANalyer, CANOE etc.)
- Programming in an OSEK environment, experience with RTOS
- Knowledge of OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenVG1.1 and experience in 2D/3D graphics tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Autodesk 3dsMAx
- Knowledge of HTML5, WebGL, Adobe Flash
- Working knowledge of Linux or QNX operating system
- Working knowledge of static analysis tools(QAC, Coverity Prevent etc..)
- Working knowledge of ClearCase and ClearQuest
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience : A minimum of 1.5 to 3 years experience in iPad/iPhone Application development.
- Languages: C, C++, Objective C
- Frameworks: iPhone SDK,
- Concepts: Object Oriented Programming.
- Database: SQLite
- Software: XCode, MS Office.
- Operating System: Windows, Mac, DOS
Send resume to : email@example.com
Experience : 4 – 7 yrs
- The primary responsibility of the SQL Developer is the Design and Development of Database for various projects, Performance Tuning of Databases and mentoring junior Database Developers.
- The role requires a strong working knowledge of SQL Server 2005/ 2008 with proficiency in writing efficient and well-tuned stored procedures and robust experience developing and implementing technical specifications.
- An understanding of new capabilities especially with regards to .NET CLR, SSAS, Reporting Services and SSIS are needed.
- The ability to comprehend complex problems and translate them into software requirements is a must.
- Work with team architects to design and code enhancements/modifications to the rules engines and design/code supporting databases, tools and reports Work with the team to understand the business requirements and functional specifications
- Work with QA/SCM team for code build/releases, test case design and defect resolution
- Work with Team Lead/Project Manager for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting
- Employ best database development knowledge to address performance, scalability and efficiency issues with large databases.
- Any other tasks necessary for completion of project deliverables and application support.
- Candidates in possession of valid B1 or H1B visa for US preferred.
- 4-7 years of MS SQL Server development experience (version 2008 to be the latest) for web and/or client/server applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent documentation skills
- Ability to interact with developers and analysts, and understand technical design
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to produce high quality work with limited supervision
- Microsoft Certification in SQL is preferred
- Experience in data modeling, excellent in problem solving skills, experience in TSQL, stored procedure, and ability to perform in an agile environment.
- Expert level skills in Optimization and Data Migration
- Understanding of Hardware supporting SQL Server, including alerts and monitoring
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org