Note: Before applying to any of the jobs posted in this blog please check the authenticity of these openings with the concerned authorities and the blogger/blog is not responsible for any future fraud/cheating.
ASP .Net Web Developer
Experience : 2+ years.
- 2+ year Expertise in ASP.NET using C# and VB.NET.
- MS SQL server 2000/2003/2005, XML, Web Services.
- .NET framework 3.0/3.5/4.0
- CSS design skills.
- Experience in Travel Domain is a Plus.
- Very Good Communication and negotiation skills
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors/ Management.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Desk Executive cum Course Counsellor
- Female candidates with good Communication skills.
- Any degree
Send resume to : email@example.com
Experience :- 1- 2 year experience
- Analyze the content given by the Clientele and design appropriate instructional solutions in terms of content coverage and strategies
- To develop instructionally sound design document or content outline in terms of structure, flow, content coverage, and complexity level
- To systematically analyze, design, develop, and story boards.
- To perform quality assurance reviews with respect to content for the e-learning courseware
- To collaborate effectively with instructional design team members and cross – functional team members to achieve common targets
- To demonstrate self driven initiative to take on additional responsibilities besides what is already defined per the role
- Education: B.Com, B. Tech, M.A/ B.A (English), B.Ed
- Proven track of content development
- Strong interpersonal skills/ Team player
- Proficiency in written & spoken English (vocabulary)
- Strong on Logic & Analytical ability
- Talent for designing and writing training modules and user documentation
- Good visualization skills
- Excellent skills in Ms. Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your Resume & Content /Story board sample to the above email with a Subject line : “ CW 12/13”