Note: Before applying to any of the jobs posted in this blog please check the authenticity of these openings with the concerned authorities and the blogger/blog is not responsible for any future fraud/cheating.
Experience : 2-5 years of experience
The purpose of this position is to prepare initial text formatting, edits, and create template-driven customer deliverables with speed and accuracy. The position uses advanced knowledge of firm standard applications, especially MS Office applications. Understands and anticipates customer’s needs to meet or exceed expectations. Works effectively in a team environment.
Graduates with 3+ years experience in working with MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Excellent technical knowledge in MS Office applications and should be able to communicate well in English.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, focusing on attention to detail.
- Expert understanding of MS Word applications, including tables, graphs and drawing tools
- Document management and version control.
- Ability to perform basic layout in InDesign and other design platforms.
- Effectively produces projects with speed and accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Types, formats, checks mathematical accuracy, and spell checks all types of documents and templates.
- Effectively utilizes styles, master pages and templates.
- Reconciles revisions, checks punctuation, spelling, and formatting.
- Imports graphical and data images into documents.
- Proficient and remains up-to-date with software tools and equipment required of the position, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Troubleshoots technical issues in text, graphic files, and printing.
- Shares knowledge among team members regarding the use of master pages, style sheets, and firm-standard formatting in word processing functions.
- Effectively participates as a team player in planning, scheduling, and production.
- Assists with training new Document Specialist on policies, procedures, and functions.
- Pursues and shares best practices within department.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the quality standards and procedures established
- by Ernst & Young, including visual identity and branding guidelines.
Education: Graduate degree or relevant work experience.
Experience: Approximately 2+ years of related experience.
Communication skills: Average to good communication skills in English are required.
Other skills: Type 60-100/minute
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
JavaME / BlackBerry Developer
- Develop new JavaMe / BlackBerry Apps
- Strong expertise on Java/JavaME/Adobe Air
- Experience working on Nokia SDK / SonyEricsson SDK / BlackBerry SDK
- Some Java Architecting knowledge
- Familiarity with major JSR’s like JSR 75, 135, 179
- 1 year experience developing JavaME apps for a company or on your own OR have an app you can show us
- Ability to show existing JavaME app experience
- Develop an example project as part of the interviewing process would be a strong plus
- Provide screen shots of existing apps that you worked on including links to those apps or information on those apps
- Experience in developing apps for MediaTek devices would be a strong plus
Send resume to : email@example.com
- 2 years experience developing software applications for Android.
- 1-2 years experience developing software applications in both C++ and Java.
- Familiarity with Android SDK and/or other Java-based mobile development APIs.
- Familiarity with Android platform tools and AOSP
- Experience developing Android applications
- 2-5 years of professional software development (structured, maintainable, object-oriented)
- API request and response (web services, JSON, XML, REST, etc.)
- Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Must have experience developing consumer and business applications.
- Responsible, reliable and hard working with excellent communication skills
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Java Developer
Experience: 3 to 4 yrs
Job Description :
- Looking for candidate with excellent skills in Java, Oracle, Spring, Struts, Hibernate,AJAX, YUI
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, B.Tech/B.E.) AND (PG – Any PG Course – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, M.Sc – Computers, MCA)
Send resume to : email@example.com
Experience: Minimum 4 yrs of Experience
Minimum Education Level: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Science or related field.
Job Description :
- Minimum 4 yrs of Experience as Web Developer in Dot Net Technology
- Experience in Web2/3 standard websites, CMS, E-commerce.
- Effectively applies project standards.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors/ Management.
- Good Analytical skills and meeting deadlines.
- Team management and good communication skills.
Only those who meet the above requirement need apply.
Preferred Skills: Working knowledge on ERP Systems.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org