Note: Before applying to any of the jobs posted in this blog please check the authenticity of these openings with the concerned authorities and the blogger/blog is not responsible for any future fraud/cheating.
- Work closely with client/QA team to resolve implementation issues.
- Produce software designs and test frameworks in addition to feature code.
- Identify and prioritize tasks as well as execute them.
- Working comfort with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong documentation skill.
- Fluency in English.
- Appetite for learning new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Ruby on Rails Developer
Experience : 2 – 5 years
We are looking for a software developer capable of implementing robust, easy-to-use web applications using RoR framework. As a senior developer, you will be expected to lead the team as well as perform individually.
- Understand and document business requirements for a project.
- Convert the requirements and functional specifications into technical tasks.
- Write efficient code ensuring compliance to standards.
- Verify and validate own implementation as well as that of others.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Regularly report and update progress, status, and issues.
- Work collaboratively with Team Lead/Project Manager to ensure all aspects of the project are delivered as planned.
- Manage small projects without supervision.
- 2 + years of experience in web application development and debugging using Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of Java and additional scripting languages such as Python, Perl and Bash.
- In-depth knowledge of Object-oriented programming, test driven development, relational database systems etc.
- Comfortable working with Agile development methodologies.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with fluency in English
- Appetite for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Expertise in developing web applications using PHP on LAMP Platform – Linux, Apache, MySQL and Perl/PHP/Python
- Experience in PHP MVC frameworks like Code Igniter, Symfony, Zend & CakePHP is a plus
- Experience in Joomla, Drupal and WordPress
- Ability to communicate with national/ overseas clients through phone, Skype and email
- Able to work independently and as a team-member when needed
- Motivated to learn and grow within a fast-paced technology-centered organization
Send resume to : email@example.com
For more details visit : www.qburst.com