News Sourced from “Mathrubhumi Naattuvarthamaanam”
- Technopark has a pool of more than 30,000 IT jobs and nearly 250 companies of various sizes from startups to some of the world’s biggest.
- Technopark Phase III initial buildings on schedule for December completion with HCL,ITC Infotech and several other companies leasing space.
- Land alloted to 30 companies in Technopark Phase III.
- World’ 2nd largest IT company, Oracle, recently expanded to 30,000 sqft space in Leela Park, Technopark.
- Expecting IBM and Microsoft in Phase III.
- TCS started work on their Research & Training centre in Technocity.
- Infosys and UST Global to shift completely to their massive campuses in Phase II by next year
- To Develop 20 million sqft mega IT park in Technocity Campus.
- IITM-K and Asian School of Business will relocate to Technocity Campus.